- Is your intended use of CDR data allowed under the rules?
- How broad is the audit and compliance burden?
- Governance: The organisational practices that support the environment, eg. policies, procedures, and management processes;
- Infrastructure: Security configurations that relate to the infrastructure, eg. AWS accounts, that host the CDR Data Environment;
- Software: The software product(s) that hold CDR Data and others that directly support or interact with those;
- Endpoints: The devices of your people that have access to or otherwise interact with the CDR Data Environment.
AssuranceLab is a modern cybersecurity audit firm that provides assurance reports (ASAE 3150, SOC 1/2). We're experts in the latest software and cloud providers. We guide your team through the compliance practices in a way that fits your environment and culture. We work closely with clients through our agile and collaborative approach; saving time, costs, and headaches along the way.